Friday 23 January 2009

Tentative steps..

....Here goes.....
Thanks to Doug's encouragement in December to all Trustees to 'make the Drake blog your homepage' and Anna's meticulous instructions I'm HOPING everyone will see my first venture into blogging!

For those of you who don't know me I am a Trustee of Drake Music and had a longstanding relationship with the organisation as a tutor and trainer in London, the Midlands and the north of the country in the 90s prior to joining the Board.
I'm now a freelance consultant, trainer and project manager working across the W Midlands out of Birmingham and advocate our work at every opportunity (which are many!).

I can't wait to hear how Charlotte's trip to Norway has gone, or the outcomes of lots of the activity that's happening all over the country.
Anna tells me I have to write my name at the bottom so I'll say good bye for now.
Clare Smith

No comments: